You can spot us here …
- August 2019 LiLLT Conference in Erfurt, Germany: Sandie & Tatia spoke at this inaugural conference of the LiLLT research group.
- October 2019 APPI: Sandie is giving a keynote ‘Picturebooks for inspiration’.
- November 2019 MuLiPEC: Developing multilingual pedagogies in early childhood, Final Conference, Luxembourg: Sandie is giving a research paper ‘Multilingual interpretations: Implications for mediating picturebook read alouds’
- February 2020: Mondragon University in the Basque Country (E). Sandie will speak to teachers and student teachers about picturebooks and play.
- February 2020: Anneta Sadowska will be speaking to teachers at LEND in Turin (I) about picturebooks in the English curriculum.
- February 2020: Teacher Education College, Polytechnic of Leiria, Portugal – Sandie: Picturebooks, English and Citizenship Education. Event: Primary English TeachMeet Leiria
- March 2020: Cantabria (E) – Gail will be delivering a course on picturebooks in the PELT classroom.
- March 2020: Sandie – Presentation: Picturebooks and intercultural citizenship education. Event: Working CLIL 2020 (20 – 21 March 2020 / Faculty of Letters, University of Porto, Portugal)
- April 2020: Utrecht (NL) Primary Teacher Educator Conference. Tatia will be speaking about proficiency levels of primary student teachers. (9th April)
- April 2020 IATEFL Manchester: “Forum on Picturebooks that challenge” on Monday 20th with Sandie, Gail & Tatia. (17-21 April)
- May 2020: Altice Forum Braga, Portugal – 34th Annual APPI Conference, “Teacher & Learner Agency”. Gail keynote presentation: Supporting learner’s agency in the English language classroom / Sandie Presentation: Picturebooks for agentic spaces / Sandie & Gail Presentation: Ten pedagogical principles for Teaching English to Pre-primary Children (8 – 10 May 2020)
- May 2020: University of Granada, Spain – Sandie: Presentation: Picturebooks for a reworking of CLIL: Citizenship through Language for Intercultural Learning. Event: New trends in Foreign language teaching (13-15 May 2020)
- June 2020: An International Conference : Picturebooks and graphic narratives in education and translation: Mediation and multimodality’. CETAPS – Nova University Lisbon
Keep your eye on this page for future events.